Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
We reserve the right to change the Service benefits, including discount amounts and eligibility used to determine discount amounts, at any time in our sole discretion. All such changes will apply to future orders.
When you are enrolled, the Service will automatically create a new order for Eligible Products according to the shipment schedule applicable to the frequency of the Service you have selected, until you cancel.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your enrollment at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
The eligible products that may be ordered through the Service (the identity of which are subject to change) are set forth on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.canon.ca) with the option to select the Service displayed (each, an "Eligible Product"). Your participation in the Service is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your enrollment, or any of the benefits of the Service, to any third party without our authorization. The Service is only available to customers with valid shipping addresses in Canada.
Offers, Orders and Returns
Discounts and any limited time promotions associated with the Service apply only to Eligible Products displaying the offer message on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.canon.ca). Discounts and any amounts from limited time promotions that apply to your order, if any, and which are still in effect, will be automatically deducted from your order.
Some offer details may change as you receive deliveries over time (for example, price, taxes, availability and shipping charges). If an Eligible Product is unavailable when we plan to ship it, we will notify you that we are unable to process your order, and we will wait to process your order until the next scheduled shipping date when the Eligible Product is available. When the Eligible Product becomes available, the price will be the price when you ordered it, regardless of when it becomes available.
Returns of Eligible Products under the Service are subject to our return policy. Service enrollments are void where prohibited.
As part of your enrollment in the Service, you will be required to register with us so that your printer can be identified as participating in the Service. Instructions for registering your printer are contained in the introductory email sent to you after you apply for enrollment in the Service, as well as in the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.canon.ca). You will be required to accept terms and conditions provided by our parent company, Canon Inc., as part of registering your printer. Canon Inc. will notify us when an ink or toner cartridge reaches a certain low ink/toner threshold, and we will fill an order for the ink or toner and ship it to you under these Terms. Information provided to us and Canon Inc. may be stored on servers outside of Canada and will be subject to our Privacy Statement. It's possible that your order for Eligible Products will not arrive prior to running out of ink or toner where your use was more than usual, particularly if such greater use occurred over 1 or 2 days.
Payment and Cancellation
The total cost charged to your payment method for each order under the Service will be the cost of the Eligible Product on the day that order is processed, less any discount offered as a percentage or dollars off at the time you registered, plus any applicable sales tax. We reserve the right to modify or cancel any discount offered at the time you registered for the Service, with notice to you, and future orders fulfilled under the Service will reflect any such change.
For each Eligible Product shipped under the Service, you authorize us to charge the payment method used when you enrolled unless otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to complete your order with the payment method you used when you enrolled, we will not fulfill the order and will notify you that your payment method needs to be updated.
Your enrollment in the Service will remain in effect until it is canceled. You can cancel or modify your enrollment at any time via the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.canon.ca). If you cancel or modify your enrollment after an order has been processed, you will be charged for the order as processed. If the discount for such Eligible Product changes, the new discount will be applied to your future shipments of that Eligible Product. If, after enrollment, you are no longer in possession of your printer for any reason (e.g., due to warranty return, replacement, or exchange), the total cost for the Service will continue to be charged to your payment method until you cancel your enrollment. No refunds will be granted because of your failure to cancel your enrollment in such situation.
Your rights under these Terms will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions. In the event of such termination, we may immediately revoke your access to the Service. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms and will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Changes to Terms
We may, in our sole discretion, change these Terms without notice to you. If any change to these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SERVICE INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR, OR OUR LICENSORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
Our Smart printer technology monitors your ink and toners usage, and automatically sends you more when your supply runs low. Free to enroll, no commitments, cancel anytime in you account.
In the box
The Canon store will accept, for return of exchange, defective or unopened merchandise purchased at the Canon Online Store within 30 days of the ship date.
See Return Policy for completed information.
Meet the PIXMA TS702a built for fast print speeds, large paper capacity and the connectivity you need for the home & office. Print documents quickly with fast print speeds in as little as 10 seconds. Made to handle big jobs, the PIXMA TS702a features a large paper capacity of up to 350 sheets and is compatible with high yield XL and XXL ink tanks, so you won't have to worry about replacing ink tanks during large print jobs. Connectivity is paramount, so you can connect the device you need- how you need to, and without worry. The PIXMA TS702a is the high-performance printer for the home & office.
1. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See canon.ca for additional details.
2. AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
3. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media accounts Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
4. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High-Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5"x11".
5. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6. Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
7. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
8. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
9. Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app (Version 1.1), available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad and iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released in August 2009 or later and delivered to the recipient, who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device.
Compatible paper sizes include 3.5"x x3.5", 4" x 4" Square, 4" x 6" and 5" x 5" Square only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
10. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
11. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
12. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See canon.ca for additional details.
13. DPS over IP compatible device required.
15. Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 - v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
16. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colours of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
17. Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
18. Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app-enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
19. Requires an active IFTTT account, the printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and an IFTTT 'applet' installed/enabled and required active account/service linked to the printer.
20. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
21. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
22. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
23. Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
24. PosterArtist Lite software v2.60.00 is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows VistaÂ®, and only compatible with Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and OcÃ© printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.4Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
25. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See http://www.canon.ca/en/Contact-Support/Consumer for details.
How is your Canon product performing for you?