RF135MM F1.8 L IS USM
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
- Powerful and bright L-Series medium telephoto lens featuring 17 optical elements in 12 groups.
- Excellent image quality with three UD Lenses perfectly placed to reduce chromatic aberration, and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) to prevent ghosting.
- Optical image stabilization at up to 5.5 stops* of shake correction. Up to 8 stops* of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
- Nano USM for AF drive that is both fast and smooth, and is also quiet enough to use when shooting movies.
- Two programmable lens function buttons (one on the top and one on the side), previously only available on Canon super-telephoto lenses.
- Minimum focus distance of 27.6 inches, and allows shooting at a maximum magnification of 0.26x.
- Circular (9 blades) aperture for beautiful, soft backgrounds.
In the box
The Canon EF135mm lens has been a favorite among photographers for over 25 years, and this RF version builds on that legacy by using a totally new optical design the latest optics and features to truly bring it into the future. The optical quality of this lens is impressive with 17 elements in 12 groups, including three UD glass elements and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) to reduce chromatic aberration and ghosting.