EOS R3 BODY
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
- High Image Quality with a Back-illuminated Stacked 24.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 204800.1
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to approx. 30 fps with electronic (silent) shutter and up to 12fps with Mechanical Shutter.
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 1,053 AF Points featuring Vehicle Detection as well as Eye, Face, Head, and Animal Detection.2
- The First EOS Digital camera to feature Eye Control AF.
- 5.76-million-dot & 120 fps blackout free EVF with quick response3, as well as a Vari-Angle Touchscreen
**Offer valid from November 3rd to November 30th, 2023. While supplies last. Visit www.canoncreatorlab.ca/offers for full terms and conditions.
In the box
Building on the success of the EOS R series of cameras and leveraging advancements in technology that have come along since, the EOS R3 combines some of the best of both the EOS R5 and EOS-1D X Mark III cameras to provide a robust, high-performance camera.* The EOS R3 is the first “3” series camera since the popular EOS-3 film camera launched in 1998.
At the heart of the EOS R3 is a Canon developed 24.1 megapixel back-illuminated stacked CMOS sensor which combines with the DIGIC X processor to deliver a higher speed readout, allowing for continuous blackout-free shooting** at up to 30 fps in electronic (silent) shutter mode with minimum rolling distortion. The combination also increases the high sensitivity light capturing efficiency of a native ISO of 102400 for still images. The improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with 1,053 AF Points features evolved EOS iTR tracking for subjects such as people, animals, as well as select cars and motorcycles*** down to EV -7.5. The EOS R3 also allows the user multiple ways of controlling AF using Eye Control AF, Smart Controller with home position and the classic multi-controller. The camera also includes a new multi-function hot shoe which alleviates the need for extra batteries and cables in accessories such as micro¬phones and flash transmitters. The EOS R3 also includes flexible connectivity options with built-in wired LAN, GPS, USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The Canon EOS R3 is designed to satisfy the most demanding expectations in a camera — emphasizing speed, performance, and reliability.