Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
We reserve the right to change the Service benefits, including discount amounts and eligibility used to determine discount amounts, at any time in our sole discretion. All such changes will apply to future orders.
When you are enrolled, the Service will automatically create a new order for Eligible Products according to the shipment schedule applicable to the frequency of the Service you have selected, until you cancel.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your enrollment at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
The eligible products that may be ordered through the Service (the identity of which are subject to change) are set forth on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.canon.ca) with the option to select the Service displayed (each, an "Eligible Product"). Your participation in the Service is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your enrollment, or any of the benefits of the Service, to any third party without our authorization. The Service is only available to customers with valid shipping addresses in Canada.
Offers, Orders and Returns
Discounts and any limited time promotions associated with the Service apply only to Eligible Products displaying the offer message on the product detail page on the Canon Direct website (shop.canon.ca). Discounts and any amounts from limited time promotions that apply to your order, if any, and which are still in effect, will be automatically deducted from your order.
Some offer details may change as you receive deliveries over time (for example, price, taxes, availability and shipping charges). If an Eligible Product is unavailable when we plan to ship it, we will notify you that we are unable to process your order, and we will wait to process your order until the next scheduled shipping date when the Eligible Product is available. When the Eligible Product becomes available, the price will be the price when you ordered it, regardless of when it becomes available.
Returns of Eligible Products under the Service are subject to our return policy. Service enrollments are void where prohibited.
As part of your enrollment in the Service, you will be required to register with us so that your printer can be identified as participating in the Service. Instructions for registering your printer are contained in the introductory email sent to you after you apply for enrollment in the Service, as well as in the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.canon.ca). You will be required to accept terms and conditions provided by our parent company, Canon Inc., as part of registering your printer. Canon Inc. will notify us when an ink or toner cartridge reaches a certain low ink/toner threshold, and we will fill an order for the ink or toner and ship it to you under these Terms. Information provided to us and Canon Inc. may be stored on servers outside of Canada and will be subject to our Privacy Statement. It's possible that your order for Eligible Products will not arrive prior to running out of ink or toner where your use was more than usual, particularly if such greater use occurred over 1 or 2 days.
Payment and Cancellation
The total cost charged to your payment method for each order under the Service will be the cost of the Eligible Product on the day that order is processed, less any discount offered as a percentage or dollars off at the time you registered, plus any applicable sales tax. We reserve the right to modify or cancel any discount offered at the time you registered for the Service, with notice to you, and future orders fulfilled under the Service will reflect any such change.
For each Eligible Product shipped under the Service, you authorize us to charge the payment method used when you enrolled unless otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to complete your order with the payment method you used when you enrolled, we will not fulfill the order and will notify you that your payment method needs to be updated.
Your enrollment in the Service will remain in effect until it is canceled. You can cancel or modify your enrollment at any time via the "My Account" section of the Canon Direct website (shop.canon.ca). If you cancel or modify your enrollment after an order has been processed, you will be charged for the order as processed. If the discount for such Eligible Product changes, the new discount will be applied to your future shipments of that Eligible Product. If, after enrollment, you are no longer in possession of your printer for any reason (e.g., due to warranty return, replacement, or exchange), the total cost for the Service will continue to be charged to your payment method until you cancel your enrollment. No refunds will be granted because of your failure to cancel your enrollment in such situation.
Your rights under these Terms will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions. In the event of such termination, we may immediately revoke your access to the Service. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms and will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Changes to Terms
We may, in our sole discretion, change these Terms without notice to you. If any change to these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SERVICE INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR, OR OUR LICENSORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
- Integrated Ink Tanks - Up to 6,000 pages BW / 14,000 pages Color included!
- Pigment Ink for Durable Documents
- (2) 250 Sheet Cassettes + 100 Sheet Rear Tray
- Auto 2-Sided Printing
- Energy Star®, EPEAT Silver
EN: *Offer Valid from Oct 4th to Oct 26th, 2023, or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Limit one unit per household. Visit www.canoncreatorlab.ca/offers for Full Terms and Conditions on the Travel Reward Credit offer.
In the box
The Canon store will accept, for return of exchange, defective or unopened merchandise purchased at the Canon Online Store within 30 days of the ship date.
See Return Policy for completed information.
The Canon MAXIFY GX7021 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer is designed to meet the needs of small offices by delivering high-quality, low-cost printing, and outstanding wireless connectivity. Get serious print productivity with a high page yield of up to 6,000 Black / 14,000 Colour pages per full ink bottle set7 and a combined 600 sheet plain paper capacity. Save up to 80% on the cost of ink compared to high-yield laser cartridges with a low cost per print of less than 2 cents per page.7 Each printer comes with a full set of ink.
The MAXIFY GX7021 is easy to setup and maintain and delivers superior versatility thanks to an auto document feeder for scanning, copying, and faxing— plus, print on a variety of media types and sizes, including labels, envelopes, and banners. Produce crisp, colourful documents quickly and cost-effectively thanks to fast print speeds and a 4-colour pigment-based ink system. Connectivity is paramount with the GX7021, easily connect and print through high-speed USB, Ethernet, or wirelessly8 from computers or mobile devices.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Screens, output images, and images are simulated.
1. Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup
2. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 12.0 or later, and Android? mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
3. AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
4. Requires AndroidTM mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 or later mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
5. Supported file formats include: JPEG, TIFF and PDF.
6. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
7. Claim is based on page yield of 6,000 Black/14,000 Colour pages per ink bottle set and MSRP (USD) of $126.96 for full set of GI-26 ink bottles (1 bottle each of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) as of March 2021. Page yield of colour inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Actual page yield and cost per print will vary significantly based on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four ink reservoirs, and other factors. Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual testing method using ISO/IEC 24712 test chart and continuous printing simulation with full set of replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Ink value savings and cost per print comparison with laser is based on total cost (using online manufacturers' prices as of March 2021) of high yield and standard capacity (where high yield are not available) laser cartridges necessary to achieve equivalent page yields by similarly featured colour laser printers.
8. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
9. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
10. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
11. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
12. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
13. Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Colour document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
14. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
15. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
16. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
17. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or Canon website for details.
18. Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
19. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
20. Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 - v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
21. Requires an Internet connection and the Creative Park app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Requires an active 'Canon ID' available for free, and subject to 'Canon ID' Terms of Service. Visit myid.canon for more information. Certain exceptions may apply.
22. PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft? Windows? 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Oce printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
23. As an ENERGY STAR? Partner, Canon U.S.A., Inc. has certified this printer as meeting the ENERGY STAR energy efficiency criteria through an EPA-recognized certification body.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
*Offer valid from Wed, Oct 4th to Tues, Oct 26th, 2023. Receive a $250 travel credit (the “Reward”) with the purchase of the MAXIFY GX7021 ($1,099.99), MAXIFY GX6021 ($959.99), and PIXMA G7020 ($499.99) from an Authorized Canon Dealer (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Limit one (1) Reward per household. Customers must complete the microsite online application form and upload a photo of their receipt and product barcode within thirty (30) days of the Qualifying Purchase as indicated on the receipt (“Application”). The uploaded receipt must clearly show the date and total purchase value, or it will not be accepted. The customer has three hundred and sixty-five (365) days after receiving their Reward to redeem it before the Reward credit expires. The reward cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The reward can only be used to redeem a $250 travel savings from Creditfortravel.com. Offer valid to residents of Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Offer subject to changes and available while supplies last. The full value of Credit For Travel Reward may not be able to be applied in one transaction and is dependent on the property chosen, dates, and other variables. The customer is responsible for the full remaining balance after the Credit is applied. A credit card is required to complete a travel booking. Void if Reward is transferred, sold, auctioned, photocopied, or otherwise altered and where prohibited or restricted by law. The reward has no cash value. Credit For Travel terms and conditions located at https://www.creditfortravel.com/TermsOfUse apply. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Void where prohibited.