EOS R10 18-45 STM KIT
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
- High Image Quality 24.2 megapixels APS-C sized CMOS sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with a native ISO range of 100-32000 expandable to 512005.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering approximately 100% width and height2 with up to 651 zones down to EV -4.
- High speed shooting 15fps mechanical7,2, 23fps electronic shutter2,8 and RAW Burst Mode with ½ second pre-shooting.
- Subject tracking handed down from the R3 with people, animal, and vehicle detection.
- EVF approximately 2.36M dots with 100% coverage and 0.95x magnification.
*Buy any configuration of the EOSR10, EOS RP OR EOS R between Nov. 4th to Dec. 29th, 2022 and get FREE access to the Canon Creator Lab’s Photo Foundations On-Demand Course. Note, you must register your product before you can access your free on-demand course.
In the box
The R10 18-45 STM KIT is perfect for content creators looking to take their creativity to the next level. Featuring a high-speed shooting 15 FPS mechanical shutter1,2, a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, and lightning fast autofocus, the EOS R10 camera brings some of the best features from the growing EOS R Series to a sleek, lightweight design. The RF-S18-45mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM lens was designed with smaller APS-C sensors in mind, and when attached to a full frame EOS R camera, automatically enables the 1.6x crop mode.
Capture Sharp Photos and Video: Offering high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance, a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor delivers stunning resolution to fast-action photos taken day or night. Plus, the efficient DIGIC X advanced image processor powers 4K video capture and reduces noise, so you can continuously shoot without worrying about capturing the shot.
Full Features, Sleek Design: The easy-to-carry EOS R10 packs advanced features into a lightweight, compact design. Pair with a Canon RF-S/RF lens (or EF/EF-S lens using the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R*) for a high-performance setup that fits easily and comfortably in your hand.
Capture Fast-Moving Subjects in Brilliant Detail: With a high-speed shooting 15 FPS mechanical shutter1,2, the EOS R10 can capture the perfect moment between your subject’s movement. This is ideal for dynamic action photos such as sports, animals, cars - or life just as it happens.
Smart, Speedy Autofocus: Canon's Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology with people, animal3, and vehicle subject detection lets you keep your eye on the action while it keeps your subject in crystal clear focus.