RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STM
- RF-S telephoto zoom lens that affordably adds flexibility, power, and range to your collection – an ideal “next lens for EOS R50, R10, and even R7 users.
- Outstanding telephoto coverage with APS-C sensor cameras – Full Frame equivalent of approx. 88–336mm coverage when used on cameras with APS-C size image sensors.
- Excellent image quality: highlights include two UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass elements, one aspheric element, and Canon Super Spectra Coating (SSC) to minimize ghosting and flare.
- Optical image stabilization — up to 4.5 stops* of shake correction. Up to 7.0 stops of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
- Minimum focus distance of approx. 28.7 in./0.73m. with a maximum magnification of 0.28x (at 210mm focal length) – fill the frame with a subject the size of a credit card.
- Impressively compact and light — approx. 0.6 lbs./270g.
In the box
The RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STM telephoto zoom lens is a superb choice for photographers and videographers looking to add versatility and range to their lens collection. Compact and lightweight with Optical Image Stabilization for up to 4.5* equivalent stops of shake correction, Up to 7.0* equivalent stops of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS). It extends the camera's reach significantly, capturing sharp images of far away objects, even when handheld. It features Canon's amazing STM stepping motor supporting Canon's Movie Servo AF for smooth, quiet and continuous focus adjustments. The RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STM lens features two UD lens elements that reduce chromatic aberration, helping to achieve excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast. A 7-blade circular aperture delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds. The RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STM lens has a compact design thanks to a mechanical six-group zoom system that provides a maximum magnification of 0.28x at the telephoto end and a minimum focusing distance of 2.4 ft./0.73m (at 210mm), and 3.2 ft./1.0m (at 55mm).
Versatile RF-S zoom lens for EOS R series cameras.
An incredible zoom range can change the way you choose what you want to capture — whether you shoot video, landscapes, portraits, travel, pets, or simply creative images that leverage a powerful zoom. The beauty of a 155mm zoom range on a lens like this is that it gives you approx. 88-336mm coverage for the ability to get really close images, without having to get really close. When using this lens with a full-frame camera, the sensor is digitally cropped to APS-C size giving you that extra zoom power.
Excellent image quality
Highlights include two UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) glass elements to minimize flare.
Optical image stabilization — up 4.5 stops* of shake correction
Up to 7.0 stops of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
*Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R, R5, and R3 cameras.
Get in close
With a focal length up to the equivalent of 336mm when paired with an APS-C sensor, this zoom lens lets you get close while keeping you at a safe distance.
Lead Screw-type STM
Canon's stepping motor (STM) technology is especially effective at producing smooth, quiet autofocus during video recording, even in low light. This lens is a perfect choice for multi-media content creation with quiet autofocus. And, STM focus drive provides responsive, quick - and exceptionally quiet - AF during still-image shooting, as well.
Impressively compact and light
Coming in at just over half a pound (approx. 0.6 lbs./270g.) you can certainly carry this versatile zoom lens almost anywhere, and zoom-in to your surroundings to find the ultimate image that you are looking for.