EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
- Revised Optics for a Lighter Super Telephoto EF L Lens
- Continues Strong Tradition of Image Quality Associated with L Series Lenses
- Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Minimize Ghosting and Flare
- Increased Heat Shielding Measures for Reliable, Longer Shooting Outdoors
- Dust- and Water-resistant with Fluorine Coatings for Use Even in Harsh Conditions
- Customizable Electronic Focusing Ring
In the box
The EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM offers you the superb image quality of a Canon L series super telephoto in a new, lightweight form that makes it the world's lightest 400mm f/2.8 lens*. A meticulous optical redesign means reduced flare and ghosting thanks to Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere (ASC), a shorter minimum focusing distance and additional comfort and portability. Advanced heat-rejecting paint helps you shoot for longer periods of time even under the hot sun. Operation is made easy with full-time manual AF, while two focus presets to help you quickly dial in the spot you want. Combining sharp image quality with high operability, professionals and advanced photographers can take the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM anywhere in order to capture masterful shots of nature, sports and beyond.