RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
- Compact, lightweight and high-image quality RF tele zoom lens, with a versatile zoom range of 100-400mm.
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 Stops* of shake correction.
- Up to 6 stops of shake correction** when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.89 feet at 200mm and maximum magnification of 0.41x at 400mm.
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with Canon’s Nano USM.
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh.
- Control Ring for direct setting changes.
- Compatible with optional Canon Extenders RF1.4x^ and RF2x^^.
In the box
Perfect for wildlife, sports, travel and more, the RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM is a compact, lightweight telephoto lens for EOS R Series cameras, offering a versatile zoom range that brings subjects closer with ease. The RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM is similar in size to the EF 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 IS II USM lens, and not only reaches to 400mm, but also has fast Nano USM focusing and up to 6 stops of Coordinated IS when used in combination with an EOS R series camera featuring In-body Image Stabilization, like the EOS R5 and EOS R6, or 5.5 stops with an EOS R/RP camera. Using a single Ultra Low Dispersion lens element towards the front of the lens group corrects chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, making your images look crisp and colorful with minimal color blur. The RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM lens can also accept both the RF1.4x and RF2x tele extenders giving you the effective maximum focal length of 560mm and 800mm respectively. With a control ring that allows for quick setting changes, including shutter speed and aperture, the RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM lens puts quality, convenience and control in your hands.