EOS R7 BODY
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
- Newly developed High Image Quality 32.5 megapixels APS-C sized CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor with a native ISO range of 100-32000, expandable to 512008
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering approximately 100% width and height5 with up to 651 zones down to EV -5.0
- Lets you shoot a fast 15 fps using mechanical shutter2,3, up to 30 fps with the electronic shutter3,4
- 5-axis In-body Image Stabilization with auto-level technology6
- Compatibility with full range of Canon RF-S, RF, EF, EF-S mounts*
In the box
The EOS R7 features a newly developed and high image quality 32.5 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor. Designed for powerful and effective telephoto reach, it empowers fast continuous shooting with high speed autofocus, so you can capture moment-by-moment images with clear and impressive detail. Whether you’re shooting speeding cars, sports, wild animals, or just life as it happens, speed is on your side. The EOS R7 lets you shoot a fast 15 fps using mechanical shutter2,3, up to 30 fps with the electronic shutter3,4, and with RAW Burst Mode with ½ second pre-shooting, you can capture the perfect moment down to the split second. Capture fast moving images with accuracy and ease. Canon's highly responsive Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology uses every pixel on the imaging sensor to detect focus, covering approximately 100% width and height5 with up to 651 zones. The EOS R7 features an IBIS (In-Body Stabilization System) with up to 7 stops of shake correction with coordinated control IS1. This can be a game changer for handheld videos and low light photography. And get professional-grade 4K video on-the-go with Movie Servo AF, an autofocus system that includes subject detection and subject tracking for quicker shooting and a stronger focus.