Shipping and Handling
Shipping and Handling Fees
- The rate which will appear for "Shipping Cost" includes shipping and handling fees, as detailed further below. The shipping and handling fees are intended to compensate Canon Canada for the cost of handling Your order, packaging the product(s) You have purchased, and delivering them to You and/or to the recipient(s) You designate. The precise amount of the shipping and handling fees will be clearly displayed during the checkout process.
- Prior to submitting Your payment information, You will have the opportunity to review the shipping and handling fees and this information will be presented in a manner that ensures that You are able to easily retain it and print it.
Shipping Rates, Details and Restrictions
Get our Delivery Time based on your postal code.
- To get the most accurate delivery estimate from our carrier please follow these directions:
- Visit Purolator's transit estimation tool by clicking here.
- One Purolator landing page enter the postal code "L9T 5V7" in the "Ship From" postal code field. In the "Ship To" postal code field enter the postal code you are having your order delivered to.
- Click the calendar icon and select the "Date of Shipment" based on the following criteriaOrders placed before 1:00 PM EST on a business day ship from the Canon warehouse the same day
- Orders placed after 1:00 PM EST it will ship the next business day
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or on a statutory holiday will ship the next business day
- Click "Get Estimate".
Your order will be shipped either Purolator Regular ('Ground') or Purolator Express ('Air'). The estimated delivery date will appear in the under the column labeled "Arrival Time".
Avoid Delays in the Delivery of your Order
For your protection, all orders are screened for fraud. Please use the exact information that appears on your credit card statement when completing your billing information. Incomplete or incorrect information may result in a delay in processing and delivery of your order.
|$50.01 - $100.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$10.00||$25.00|
- All orders are shipped from our warehouse facility in Mississauga, Ontario. Orders placed by 1:00 PM (EST) are usually shipped out of our warehouse the same business day (with the exception of weekends or Civic Holidays).
- For Your protection, some orders go through our fraud prevention department. If Yours is selected, We will quickly notify You (doing this may cause a delay).
- Use the exact information that appears on Your credit card statement when completing the billing information. Incomplete or incorrect information may result in a delay in processing and delivery of Your order.
- The Canon eStore only accepts and ships orders to street addresses within Canada. We are unable to ship to either PO Boxes or Rural Routes at this time. We do not allow address changes after an order has been confirmed.
- Order delivery time is based on availability and shipment option as well as processing time. Delivery dates are best estimates only based on the number of business days from the date of shipment. Canon Estore orders will be shipped via Purolator Regular courier unless Express is selected.
- Orders shipped via Purolator Regular are usually received by customers within 3-6 business days. For Newfoundland & Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut, allow extra time for delivery.
- Orders requested to be shipped via Purolator Express, should arrive at most major centres by next business day. (Example: If You place Your order before 1:00 PM EST on Monday and You select Purolator Express delivery, You should receive Your order on Tuesday for most major centers (with the exception of weekends or Civic Holidays). If You place Your order after 1:00 PM EST on Monday and You select Purolator Express delivery, You should receive Your order on Wednesday.)
Please note our warehouses do not ship on weekends or Civic Holidays. Therefore, if You place an order before 1:00 PM EST on Friday and select Purolator Express delivery, it should arrive on Monday for most major centers. If You place an order after 1:00 PM EST on Friday and You select Purolator Express delivery, it should arrive on Tuesday.
Environmental and Handling Fees
Please be advised that some items sold on the Canon eStore may be subject to an Environmental Handling Fee as required by Your provincial government. Environmental Handling Fees are used to support provincial recycling and disposal programs.
The Canon eStore charges Environmental Handling Fees on items that We ship to provinces or territories where We are required to do so. The Environmental Handling Fee amount reflects the province's applicable rate. The precise amount of the Environmental Handling Fee will be clearly displayed during the checkout process.
Handling Fees and Undeliverable Packages
Occasionally packages are returned to Canon Canada as undeliverable. When Purolator returns an undeliverable package to Us, We will attempt to notify You and You will be responsible for contacting Us to make arrangements for reshipment and, if applicable, provide Your credit card number to cover any additional handling fees. Orders that have been returned to Us as undeliverable are subject to a handling fee as detailed below.
Handling Fees for Undeliverable Packages
|$50.01 - $100.00||$10.00||$20.00|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$15.00||$25.00|
If You have any questions regarding Your order status or shipping and handling, please contact our eStore Customer Service Department at email@example.com