GPS receiver GP-E2
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for Auto Replenishment Service before adding the item to cart.
- Can act as a standalone GPS logger
- On-board electronic compass
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Uses a conveniently replaceable AA battery as its power source so no energy is drawn from the camera's battery
- Hot shoe or USB terminal connectivity
- Records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation, direction, and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information to images when shooting
In the box
For simple and accurate recording of time and location information, Canon's compact GPS Receiver GP-E2 is the perfect complement to the EOS System. The GP-E2 records location information such as longitude, latitude, elevation, direction and Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) as EXIF data, while also serving as an electronic compass on camera or off. Versatile connectivity options include USB and hot shoe connections with the EOS 5D Mark III and the EOS-1D X (USB connection only with the EOS 7D); smart design and rugged construction ensures reliability plus the ability to be used as a standalone GPS recorder. The newest GPS system designed specifically for the EOS system, the GP-E2 is an ideal tool for photographers on the move.